A Little Bit of Geometry
1. Which is the odd man out?
2. How many triangles are there in this figure?
3. How many squares are there in the given figure? How many rectangles? (excluding squares)
4. Can you add one more triangle to make five triangles?
5. Can you cut a hole in a piece of paper so that an elephant can pass through?
6. Find the angle between the two dotted lines drawn on the surfaces of a cube.
7. (The old Hindu Puzzle) Cut the cross into 5 pieces and rearrange them so as to form a square.
8. In the middle of the 19th century it was discovered that you can cut across into 4 pieces and rearrange them so as to form a square. Can you do that?