Tips on using the site
- This site primarily focuses on Indian students from classes 6th to 12th Std.
- Maths Club has lots of jokes, puzzles,
a Maths quotient test (do try it!), a section on ancient Indian
Mathematicians, some real gems from Leelavati, and so on. "We Recommend"
section has many useful links to sites related to Maths. There is a collection
of interesting articles like different kinds of numbers, story of zero, story
of pi(). You can also contribute! If
found suitable, your contribution will be included in "Reader's Contribution"
section, along with your name/email address.
- Vedic Maths : You will be proud to be
- Class Rooms contain lots of theory,
examples and exercises (with answers). All this material is taken from books
by M.L.Aggarwal. There will be model test papers and material for competitive
- Professor Theta is a multi featured
question answering service. Anybody can post a question (mainly from 6th to
12th standard level) and anybody can reply. If nobody replies, professor Theta
will attempt it.
- If you are contributing articles, you can send them as file attachments to email@example.com in whatever format you like (preferably Word/OpenOffice document or HTML file or PDF file).